Thursday, August 20, 2009

HURRAY

i think i spelt my title wrong...but WHO CARES =DD always sucked at spelling, can't spell to save my life. anyhoo, i've been much too lazy to write in my diary so this will have to be a substitute.

today's the first day of e-learning, and i haven't started yet. 'course, i'm hoping to get some work done by the end of the day, hopefully tonight if i dont succumb to the temptation of watching heroes. speaking of tv, my dad's been EXTREMELY addicted to improving the quality of the tv.

he just got a new dvd player and some whatssitcalled cable that's sposed to link the dvd player to the sound systemor something. now he's playing stuff like the lord of the rings and dark knight just so he can test out the sound. which is part of the reason why i cant concentrate. :(

ahhh screw e-learning!

I CAN'S STRUM!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT STEPH SAYS I CAN'T!!!! i've watched a million videos and i still don't get how to strummm *bawl* i don't gedditt, how'm i sposed to strum?? upwards or downwards??? AHHHHHHH can't stand this...

No comments:

Post a Comment