Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Comebacks

for those of you who know me, you might also know that i find great joy in comebacks =D

for the work-stressed of the world who are challenged daily to produce biting retorts but sometimes can come up with no more than an "OH YEAH?"

I don't know what your problem is, but i bet it's hard to pronounce.

How 'bout never? Is never good for you?

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me. (this is so alexa)

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

It sounds like English but i can't understand a word you're saying.

I can see your point, but I still think you're full of it.

I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn. (how true =D)

I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth.

Thank you, we're refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

I'm not being rude; you're just insignificant.

No, my powers can never be used for good.

You sound reasonable. Time to up the medication.

Do I look like a friggin' people person? (I have said this in my head so many times i'm surprised it isn't imprinted on my forehead)

This isn't a school, it's hell with fluorescent lighting.

You! Off my planet!

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

My personal favourite: Chaos, panic, disorder. My work here is done.

That's all :) hopefully this will be inspiration for you guys.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realise you havent fallen asleep yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment